Looking for va

Hello,

I am a grade 3 looking to join a VA. I have just got back into the game, I have applied for a few VA but nothing back, anyone have any suggestions? Or any VA looking for pilots?

FedEx Virtual is great if you like flying cargo we have plenty of events tnt Tuesdays are back with awesome bonuses I’ve just seen your application we will get back to you soon

@AviatorMitch
Recruiting Director
FedEx Virtual Group

3 Likes

How about… Air France - KLM?

1 Like

Hello,

I suggest you visit the IFVARB website to see all the VA/VOs that are currently active :)

2 Likes

I’d recommend IAGVA
Totally not biased… 😉

you should check out @TAPVirtual 😉

FedEx virtual is a good VA, I joined them a while ago (and have since left) but it was a good experience (here’s the tag: @FedExVirtual

UPS Virtual is my pick but I’m partial. 😉

In all seriousness though, we consider ourselves more of a family rather than VA so we’d love to have you apply.

I second this @FedExVirtual is a super inclusive and fun VA to join

2 Likes

You could join Breeze virtual is a great place with great management

1 Like

Breeze virtual, Swiss virtual, lufty virtual, Cathay Pacific virtual, southwest virtual, American virtual these are the ones I recommend an IAGVA too

I would join VistaJet Virtual! It’s a brand new VA with an awesome CEO! It offers fun routes, that you can pick due to VistaJet being a BizJet Airline! Check out our website by going to ifvistajetva.weebly.com!

@TheBest | CEO VistaJet Virtual

6 Likes

didn’t know you had a VA xd

2 Likes

It’s brand new! You should totally join!

3 Likes

Southwest virtual.

1 Like

Definitely(though im banned from them, no hard feelings)

Try joining TAP virtual. It’s an amazing virtual airline empowering the Portuguese and everyone else.

@TAPVirtual

2 Likes

I agree with this, best airline in the world 🇵🇹🇵🇹🇵🇹🇵🇹🇵🇹

3 Likes

Let the results speak for themselves:

2 Likes

I recommend Qatari Virtual one of the fastest growing VA’s out there and also has an amazing and fun community.