Looking for something aviation related

I want to buy something aviation related. My budget is $1-$100. Give me any Ideas, I don’t care:). Oh, and I checked out Gemini Jets and they are way to expensive. So unless you found a good cheap one don’t recommend it;)

Get X-Plane 11

9 Likes

If you don’t know how to fly I suggest aviation textbooks

1 Like

This. Well worth the money

1 Like

For just a little more you could take a discovery flight and log your first hour.

3 Likes

You need a quite demanding PC or Mac to run X-Plane 11.

3 Likes

Good idea! Sadly I’m already training in a Cessna 150:)

1 Like

I wish😂 My Computer can hardly hold FSX Steam Edition.

1 Like

Nothing sad about that! It’s much more economical to train in the 150. Hmmm…I guess it really depends on what you’re looking for. A novelty item, a model, or something that you could use during your training. Check out Sporty’s Pilot Shop, they have all kinds of cool stuff.

Get a Gemini 200 model. They should be around $70.

1 Like

Hmmm maybe😉

Tbh Gemini 200 are overpriced pieces of junk. Get a 1-400 GJ aircraft,

Look at these:
https://www.google.com/search?q=Gemini+jets+1/200&client=tablet-android-samsung&prmd=svin&source=lnms&tbm=shop&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjumYODsrvRAhVrrFQKHUUzCbEQ_AUIBygB

That’s kinda mean:-(
I just bought one and I love it!

1 Like

Sorry, not gonna pay $52 for a same commuter…

I mean, there nice and all…but not really ethical for collecting for a model airport…

Oh yes, I know. I don’t plan to make an airport. I just like staring at it for 20 hours a day:-D

1 Like

Get a RC Plane or a Drone if your interested in piloting something in real life.

They’re actually not.

1 Like

A cheap return plane ticket that costs like $30 one way, just go somewhere on a day trip, just an idea