Looking for IF Garut

Hi, everyone. I am looking for a player names IF Garut. Anyone knows who it is?
Many thanks.

Can’t find anyone under that name I’m afraid. Not everyone is on the forum unfortunately.

1 Like

Many thanks. 🙏

1 Like

Yea, all people that play IF aren’t on this forum unfortunately. I hope you find him!

1 Like

No idea who this person is, but he/she made my approach to WIII a living hell (on Expert). I wanted to reach out and discuss what happened in private.
Anyway, many thanks for your reply, Derek. 🙏 Have a wonderful evening.

1 Like

That’s terrible. No problem, to you as well!

1 Like

Are you sure that is the correct name? There are no IFATC (expert server) controllers with that username as per the official controller list:

Could you have a look at your replay of the flight and ensure this was on the Expert Server? You will also be able to view your controllers name to double check.

1 Like

Hey, thanks so much for helping out. It wasn’t a controller, it was a pilot. See the screenshot attached. Funny thing is, his/her stats are good (XP/landings/violations). So I am unsure why all the executed maneuvers have happened.

Just because his stats are good - doesn’t mean he’s a good pilot. Grade means nothing and XP is easily gotten.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.