Looking for Cargo VA to join!

Goodmorning all! hope you are infinitely awesome today! Im looking for a VA to join, specifically cargo, I really enjoy the long haul solitude of not worry about unruly passengers and jumping through airline hoops! (no offense airlines!) I am currently grade 4 and have just over 250 hours to put me at the 500 hour requirement for grade 5, And have over 800 landings to date, unfortunately i have 3 violations… i tried to fly 2 simulators at the same time, and got a speeding violation, 3 to be exact. i do not recommend doing that!!! So if these numbers work for your VA and are looking for a good pilot, I am available! Thank you guys for taking the time to read! Happy Holidays everyone!!

how does one find these two?

1 Like

Go to the main page, click the magnify glass, and then make the tag “users” and then write the VA in and click on it when it pops up

2 Likes

thank you!!

2 Likes

You can check the VA/VO database that’s in the IFVARB website to see which cargo VA’s are active and IFVARB certified. https://ifvarb.com/database.php

2 Likes

Just put my application in just now! i found you guys! Im excited to hear back!

2 Likes

i dont think it is the right thread for this

really? you took the time to respond by telling me i posted it in the wrong forum?? be a sport, keep it to yourself!

gotta be quick in this day & age!

1 Like

yeah true…

1 Like

keep me posted your VA, my interest is sparked!!

1 Like

I haven’t got any pilots yet ☹️

i was answering an other person not you

2 Likes

yeah it’s probably not the right thread to advertise a va

2 Likes

Please use the link in the highlighted post to search for a VA that matches what you are looking for.

As for other users, these type of threads are NOT for advertising your own VA. That needs to stay inside your respective threads.

8 Likes