Looking for an ATC trainer!

as the title says, I’m looking for trainers who can help me to improve and become atc, I live in europe so if there is someone available contact me, thank you!

3 Likes

Does that help or do you need s.th. different?

1 Like

You can ask recruiters i have seen them post on ATC, and they help train before testing.

Please contact the scouters that Mr Shelton has said and they’ll train you up. :)

2 Likes
2 Likes

He’s actually looking for a trainer, I will consider it @MarcelloM

A scouter and a trainer are the same thing. Us scouters train users to become IFATC.

1 Like

A scouter trains the trainer who scouts for the scouter who is trained? ;)

Alright thanks for clearing that up

4 Likes

😂 ok that was funny

4 Likes

Can someone tell me the steps needed to get started on the ATC playground. I’ve played with various ATC programs over the years ,but would like to get better and become proficent.

2 Likes

No test is required to control on the ATC Playground server, you can just go ahead and do it :)

1 Like

Thanks for the reply. I’ll observe first,then jump in as I understand the pattern and controls.

3 Likes

Ciao io ci sono se vuoi

1 Like

@Lanfossi… Fabio please always provide an English translation. It’s the international language of aviation. Thank, Max
(Fabio si prega di fornire sempre una traduzione in inglese . E ’ la lingua internazionale dell’aviazione . Grazie , Max)

English: Hello I am here if you want

2 Likes

Ok i promise you

1 Like

Mila Grazie, Maximo. (Thank you, Max)

What Language was that?

Grazie Mille, prego musone ! Thanks a lot , you are welcome
Curmudgeon (italian)

1 Like

@Lanfossi @Maxwell291. Ok, I was just trying to be gracious and civil. The Google translator often does not offer the desired result. " molte grazie" was probably the correct civil response. Let me suggest that corrections are acceptable as long as there courteous. Intonation and short curt responses are uncivil. Nice to chat with you both. Gooday, Max

the irony belongs to intelligent people, Please do not be touchy, I did not want to be offensive

1 Like