Looking for an active VA.

Let’s not turn this into an advertisement thread please.

Have a look around Liveflight @george141 and you’ll see some VA pilots flying around.

Just like @racerclc said, it is also important to join a VA which interests you. For example, if you like flying for AA irl, join AAVA. If you like AC, join ACVA etc.

2 Likes

Maybe Irish or British but I would not mind too much

give me a sec I’ll get you the best rated VAs list

Based on what you said, I suggest British Airways Virtual.

Sure I will have a look at them

This may not be 105% accurate anymore, but here were the top 5 VAs last year: https://sites.google.com/view/skytrax-virtual/if-virtual-airline-awards/5-star-ifva
Air France/KLM or British Airways both seem to be pretty good candidates for that area. I’ve heard good things about them.
Personally, I’m in Delta Virtual and American Virtual, and I think they’re both very good options too.
Full Skytrax thread: SkyTrax IF Virtual RESULTS!

Thanks for all your responses you have been really helpful

1 Like

The choice is ultimately yours. It is up to you to review the database, look at each one and make an informed decision for yourself based on what YOU are looking for in a VA. Routes, advancement, rank, bidding, etc. Some people just want people to fly with while some are looking for much more like flight bidding and earnings.

If you join one and it is not a right fit, you can always resign and join another.

Oh, and have fun!

4 Likes

I had a look at BA but I found two websites which one is correct

The latter website is correct.

@Koby_Thomas

1 Like

If you were a Grade 2 pilot the NWAVA would be happy to recruit you

JOSH_STV
Northwest VA Recruiter

Tailwinds Flying Club is always open. You can fly any route for any airline! We also have the largest fleet of airplanes.

When you hit Grade 3, apply to UPS Virtual! We have plenty of real-world pilots, IFAE, IFATC, and others who can help you grow!

Yeah im wating for my application results btw when will i get them

You received a response to your comment on our main thread :) There are only two recruiters at the moment and I’m one of them, and I haven’t seen your application, so if the other recruiter hasn’t either, you may have to resubmit. He should get back to us by the end of the day.

Everybody, let’s keep this on track and on topic. This is not an advertising thread for one’s VAs.

If your VA is in the database and he likes the look of it he will apply, that is how it works :)

1 Like

He specifically said he was looking for a VA. That means he wants recruiters to contact him. Therefore those responses are on topic.

2 Likes