Looking for a good VA to join (remove post if criteria not met for topic)

Hmm.
So let’s begin! So, I have founded about 2 VAs in the past, neither going well. So, I have decided I will join a VA. (I know! gasps Who would have the privilege of me on their VA?!) So, enough silliness for now. ;) I don’t really care what level or rank I am, I figure I can work up through the ranks. Anyone who is part of a VA they can recommend make a post and if I am interested I will send you a direct message. Mods, you already know what to do. I haven’t been active for a while, so if this doesn’t meet criteria just let me know!
Thanks for your interest!

Preferably IFVARB certified
I am Grade 2 (I know, I haven’t been flying for a while, hope this doesn’t turn anyone off)
Proactivity appreciated

Search for one here. Choose the most suitable one for you. (I am the Recruiter of Thai VA, feel free to apply!)

2 Likes

Thanks! I will have a look.

1 Like

I’m the CEO of United Virtual, and we would love to have you! (Just to let you know, you may have to wait a little while before your application is accepted. We’re a little backed up right now.) :)

1 Like

I’ll have a look at yours too! :D

1 Like

Have a look at the list provide. Go through all the websites, IFC threads and so forth. It’s pretty obvious which ones are good after doing that

10 Likes