Looking for a good device for 21.1

Ok, do you know what graphics settings can run with the s6 lite?

According to the compatibility thread, at 20.3, it runs everything on high. This may change on the latest update, but I’m 99% sure it’ll run on a mix of medium and high settings.

What I would recommend is to message @ThomasThePro as he owns the Tab S6 Lite, and he might be able to tell you a little more of how good it is with 21.1. I’m sure he’ll see this and be happy to help.

2 Likes

I’ll add a little to this:

I currently own the Tab S7 and run max graphics, 60fps, and anti-aliasing on 21.1 with no issues.

3 Likes

Great! thanks everyone who help me here. I appreciate your time

3 Likes

I use the Iphone XR at Full graphics and it works well, Just turn on the low power mode option because IFS drains a lot, But have a big screen, Not like a tablet but not like a phone, And its really cheap, $600 with 64GB

1 Like

I know that iOs has great graphics specs and storage for lots of games 👍

1 Like

My PM is always open if you need any more help :)

1 Like

Glad we could be of assistance!

Finding a new device is always difficult - personally I’ve always been an Apple guy (fun fact though my first phone was a ngl pretty terrible Android phone about 1/2 the size of the current phones).

But if you know your budget and what you are looking for in general - it helps a lot - trust me on that :)

Feel free to PM any of us if you have any more questions.

2 Likes

Will do! Thanks once again. Have a great day!

4 Likes

cool, thinking of upgrading from a 6th gen to 8th gen because of stuttering.

2 Likes

No problem, if you need further assistance you can pm anyone here and I’m sure they would be willing to help :)

2 Likes

holy smokes

I rather upgrade than ever think of turning down the graphics

1 Like

iPhone SE or XR(budget)

1 Like

Enjoy your anticipated purchase of a new device :)