Looking for a controller, display name “Refuel”

Is there anyone here that uses the display name “Refuel” frequently when controlling on the training server. If you could, could you please contact me. You did well at KLAX and EGLL recently. Thanks!

5 Likes

Idk anyone with display name “Refuel”
Sorry 😥

What’s your Infinite Flight display name @Nono45_FR?

1 Like

He knows, he would just like to contact him regarding how well he did at LAX and LHR while controlling on training. Possibly may even recommend that the individual joins IFATC ;)

6 Likes

As explained above, it’s called scouting.

2 Likes

They might not be on the Fourm unfortunately 🤧

Hopefully if they are though, they’ll come forward soon! ☺️

1 Like

Sorry, I was sleeping.
My display name is Noah Itier
Why?

1 Like

OH my god I didn’t realize. You’re Trio the ATC Education Group manager?! (Sorry) And you’re talking to me… OMG(Very sorry 🙏)

1 Like

Calm down mate, I’m not that important. Was just wondering. People control or fly then it’s hard to find them on here if their IFC username doesn’t match their IF display name. :)

9 Likes

Okay… Okay. (You’re important for me)

4 Likes

Awwwww @Trio look! You’ve finally got yourself an admirer 😂

26 Likes

@Nono45_FR @Trio is a great IFATC trainer. I’m currently a member of ATCEG and @Trio is my trainer.

4 Likes

Lucky you are :) I want a lot to be IFATC (a lot) and a member of ATCEG. It’d be very nice! But (there’s always a “but”) I’m grade 2. Keep going on every IFATC and ATCEG members, you’re doing well!

3 Likes

Lel, someone’s got a fan (;

2 Likes

I saw refuel at LAX, they were very good they let me do pattern work while managing takeoffs and landings!

The chances of mulitple people having the display name Refuel are quite high but it seems to be the same person. He/she is pretty good. :)

1 Like

On the other hand I had a controller today try and divert me into a mountain :/

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.