Longest range for a 767?

Heya… I want to do a long haul with the 767 but what i was wondering how far can I go? What’s the longest time??:)

3 Likes

I think 11-14 hours

4 Likes

I did a 10 hour flight just yesterday and just before my top of drop still had 9 hours fuel at a FL310, M0.80 cruise.

You can do some serious time in this old beauty.

8 Likes

Lies. I did a 6000nm trip yesterday.

5 Likes

Oh do we the ER variant?

1 Like

I wouldn’t trust Wikipedia. It’s filled with information inserted by us the people, I would try and find information on the Boeing site

6 Likes

Neither is required. The information on the IF 767 can be provided by people who actually fly the bloody thing rather than guesses.

If you don’t know the accurate figures for our B767 in IF then don’t bother replying, it’s fine to just scroll past if you’re not sure. Particularly when I’m sat here providing information from a flight I completed just yesterday.

6 Likes

oh Damn my bad! Apologies.

1 Like

In IF that beautiful bird can fly up to 18 hours and 51 minutes but I think it mostly depends on your PAX and cargo weight.

1 Like

I managed about 16 hours, 767-300ER is a beauty to fly on almost any flight sim!

2 Likes

Ive seen people doing 15 hours in the 767 I personally have only done a 13 1/2 hr flight. Was not full fuel and still had around 1 hour of fuel left. From having fkown it I would say you can get 16-17 hrs out of it

3 Likes

There are many irl flights that do 14.10 hour flight from Seattle to Shanghai and things like that. So it has a pretty good range on it

2 Likes

Did you just refer to the Top Of Descent as top of drop? 😂

1 Like

It looks like he did

2 Likes

Agreed, lel.

767 is a beauty to land if anyone was unsure.

1 Like

IF estimates a 16hour range on the 767, however I have done a 17hr flight a couple days ago, I did have a tailwind, around 40-60kts. I landing with around 10 percent fuel left.

1 Like

Scroll down to aircraft type and further down to aircraft records.

1 Like

Great post I love IF!!!

1 Like

We, the royal air force, refer to it as top of drop for some strange reason haha it’s the exact same thing.

2 Likes

And we, The United States Air Force, refer to it as…classified🙂

1 Like