Longest General Aviation Flight

New record for the Spitfire, YSSY - YWVA.

1 Like

Did this flight in a CCX: (almost 14 hrs)

1 Like

Congratulations both of you on first place.

1 Like

i had a nice tailwind

1 Like

There’s something wrong with 1st place on the TBM-930. Look at the leader-board.

1 Like

I had posted here of my flight time of 6:04 from CYYT (St. Johns) to EGPK (Glasgow Prestwick) in the TBM when if first came out to test its durability. The flight report is in the post.

But I only got to Glasgow. This begs me to ask @Prepar3Dfreak: how on earth did you get all the way to EHAM in 40 less minutes? I practically landed on fumes, 2 pounds to be exact.

1 Like

i had some firm tailwinds above the atlantic ocean and actually had enough fuel to make it to Dortmund, but i wasn’t trying to fly as long as possible. I was making a tour around the world wIth the TBM. Figured that with the winds above the atlantic i could make it across the ocean. started in Amsterdam and ended in Amsterdam. I think you didnt have as much tailwind as i had. Im actually impressed by the others beating me with longer flight times. @Vosfihalo

1 Like

20181018_214613

(Know that my Infinite Flight username/callsign and my Infinite Flight Community username are not the same)

1 Like

@KennedyTurner I have fixed the issue and @Vosfihalo you have been added to first place, congratulations mate.

1 Like

Longest XCub flight time. YMML to YCFS. @Qantas094

SR22 EGGW-ES08

@nincombop and @anon70772274 I have added both of you and congratulations on first place.

Notice to others!

Please tag me so I see it and provide the to and from airport in the post to save me time scrolling down and then scrolling down on the post.

1 Like

Flight report
Equipment: Cirrus SR22
Departure: TIST
Arrival: KSGJ
Flight Time: 5:30

Infinite%20Flight_2019-08-16-16-53-19 Infinite%20Flight_2019-08-16-16-53-31 @Qantas094

1 Like

@Vosfihalo you have been added, congratulations on first place.

One time i circumnavigated the globe but i stopped in like 20 different countries. You can get around the atlantic through greenland and iceland and the pacific through siberia, aleutian islands, and alaska.

1 Like

So close! But the final word hasn’t been spoken yet @Vosfihalo 😃

1 Like

Good luck. I landed with 2lbs of fuel, so I don’t think i can squeeze much more out of that.

2 Likes

Screenshot_20190820-203428~2
Please don’t mind the pattern flight below

@Qantas094 I have a new record for the SR22. YPDN - CPN. Using a tailwind all the way I ran out of fuel 2 minutes before touch down, luckly I was at 20,000ft so I made it!

1 Like

@Qantas094 I have a new Cessna Citation record. YSSY to VNKT.

1 Like