Longest flight in world

Hello wonderful community! I would like to ask you, what the longest route i can do? to finally reach Grade 5 since 2018.?

3 Likes

If you want a realistic route, the current longest route in the world is SQ 21/22 from Singapore to New York on the Singapore Airlines A359, which takes about 17-18 hours.

5 Likes

how many hours it will take?

EGLL - YSSY or VIDP - SCEL

1 Like

@Shafran 16-19 hours depending on winds.

2 Likes

Here are some of the longest

WSSS-KEWR Singapore A350
YPPH-EGLL Qantas 787-9
NZAA-OTHH Qatar 777-200LR

Are a few of the worlds longest. (All realistic). And you can always fly the return instead of the outbound

2 Likes

OTHH he meant

2 Likes

A list of the world’s longest flights can be found here:

3 Likes

Correct. I did

Here are some realistic routes flown using the liveries found in Infinite Flight. Take a look and find one that is perhaps interesting to you.

You might want to comb through these and look for a flight to fly. Personally, and as @TheAviationGallery has mentioned earlier, SQ21/22 which flies from WSSS-KEWR-WSSS is a great ultra long haul flight.

4 Likes

Thank you, all!

Hey! The longest flight is Singapore - Newark taking about 18-20 hours depending on wind. Singapore Airlines A359

A flight longer then that is London - Sydney with takes about 19-21 hours depending on wind too. But the thing is, this route will take place soon. (It has not been started yet by Qantas). Qantas B789

Also one question, just wondering, what is the worlds longest Boeing 777-300ER flight?

There has been a test flight (Project Sunrise) which was operated as a delivery flight for the 787 but if Qantas do start it, it will be in the future either in the 777X or A350ULR

1 Like

Might be one of the Arab carriers to the west coast of America. Might be in the order of 16 hours or so.

OMDB-KLAX/KSFO/KSEA i think

1 Like

No word on when it would be starting especially so in current times, and Qantas has announced that they would fly this route with the A350-1000ULR which would be specially made for Qantas by Airbus.

No clue why i put 2021. πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ

2 Likes

Wished IF could add it :) (the A350-1000ULR)

1 Like

Auckland to Dubai with Emirates (EK449).

2 Likes