Long trip

I traveled from Muscat (OOMS) to Chicago (KORD) for 13 hours on Oman air Boeing 787 It was a Wonderful Trip.

16 Likes

This should be posted in the #screenshots-and-videos category please, also great pictures mate.

Edit: Thanks for moving it.

2 Likes

Thanks …😘

1 Like

Your welcome mate

1 Like

Great pics! 😄😁 That’s a lot of XP.

1 Like

Defiantly very nice pictures!

1 Like

Pictures 4 and 5 😍

1 Like

Thank you ❤❤

1 Like

I hope for you to do a long trip 😊

1 Like

Thanks. that’s nice from you

Wow thats nice man keep it up!

1 Like

Nice pics mate!

1 Like

Thank you so much. I’m happy for you comment

Thanks bro❤

Great.
Let’s do some calculations.
Flight time: 13 hours=13*60=780 minutes. So you gather 7800 XPs for the time of flight.
Your total XPs for this flight is 7905. So your landing XP is 105.
I don’t know the weather condition at the time of landing but an acceptable landing in calm weather brings you 160 XPs. So we can conclude that you have a poor quality landing. Maybe hard landing or you didn’t land in the center of runway.
By watching landings in the real world (YouTube is a good source) and practice you can do better landings.
You can also watch my smooth landing which I did few months ago.
Best wishes

1 Like

I have suffered in landing Because of the congestion at the airport

Nice photos! Make sure you make a realistic flight plan, or use FPLtoIF.com or simbrief.com to make one. Looking at your map I don’t see a realistic flight plan. Otherwise, your photos look amazing!

Thanks bro 😊 but in all honesty he do what he wants really, if that’s making a realistic flight plan or not its up to him. Even though its fun to do it that way, others may just want to do it their way. Have a good one dude

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.