Long hauls to Honolulu

Can anyone recommend any 12+ hour flight to honolulu

1 Like

I don’t believe there are any commercial 12+ flights into PNL, you could make one up though, maybe from London or Dubai?

Sydney and Boston are the longest. Sydney is something like 9-10, EWR, JFK are also 10, and Boston is about 11, although we don’t have the HA A333 unfortunately.

But no 12 hour ones as far as I’m aware

Boston (BOS) – Honolulu (HNL): 5,095 miles Honolulu (HNL) – Sydney, Australia (SYD): 5,066 miles
Honolulu (HNL) – New York (JFK): 4,983 miles Brisbane, Australia (BNE) – Honolulu (HNL): 4,684 miles
Honolulu (HNL) – Seoul (ICN): 4,557 miles
Fukoka (FUK) – Honolulu (HNL): 4,396 miles Auckland (AKL) – Honolulu (HNL): 4,389 miles
Honolulu (HNL) – Kansai, Japan (KIX): 4,116 miles Tokyo Haneda (HND) – Kona, Hawaii (KOA): 4,019 miles
Tokyo Haneda (HND) – Honolulu (HNL): 3,854 miles

1 Like

Honolulu to Melbourne or Manila are around 11 hours

KATL-PHNL, DAL 837 heavy

If you want to get creative, you could try Zürich to Honolulu using a Swiss A330-300 (might be out of range) or 777-300ER. It should be around 14-15 hours.

In the mid-2010s, Edelweiss Air was considering launching ZRH-HNL, but it never happened

1 Like

@ShaneAviation and I once did a fictional 22 hour flight from PHNL-HKJK, that was very fun!

1 Like

Indeed, but it was b u s y at HKJK, still the longest flight I’ve done to date.

1 Like

Maybe try Bangkok to Hawaii? Around 13 hours flight time.

EWR to PHNL

Just so you guys know i have seen them just not responding

1 Like

Currently doing LOWW-PHNL. Not realistic, but ATC at both airports, so 🤷‍♂️