Long Haul vs Short Haul

Hello IFC, it’s @TheBest here back with your weekly poll! Today, we’ll find out whether long or short haul is preferred! Make sure to reply with your thoughts and any ideas for next week’s poll!

Long Haul vs Short Haul
  • Long Haul
  • Short Haul
0 voters
7 Likes

I don’t really have much of a preference. Depends what I feel like doing on the day.

8 Likes

I mostly do long hauls though

1 Like

I mean between the two I’d go with short haul but I’m more of a medium haul flyer, when it comes to doing a commercial flight

2 Likes

Whoops, just realized I forgot to add a medium haul.

1 Like

I like long haul for the aircraft

4 Likes

I think that’s fine, since your title is pitting short haul against long haul

2 Likes

Yeah, unfortunately, you can’t edit a poll after 5 minutes, so there won’t be a medium-haul option.

1 Like

you can tweak the url like this

• TheBest
  • DJW
0 voters

add *xx between one choice and the [/poll] code

1 Like

Okay, thanks!

1 Like

Just tried it, it still won’t let you.

1 Like

Let me try one more time.

I’m going to wait 5 more min

1 Like

Short hauls all the way! More time to perfect landings if the first one didn’t go so well

2 Likes

well, @TheBest, your right! I was sure that you could change it, but I guess I was wrong

1 Like

Thanks, I had already previously tried that, but for some reason, they don’t want you editing polls after 5 min. Weird

1 Like

Btw, I PM’d you a few days ago, did you receive it @DJW? I’ll send another message so it pops up again.

I like long hauls more, but I usually fly short hauls due to time issues. I like to fly long hauls in the 777.

4 Likes

I like to plan my flight around what I will be doing during cruise. Watching a show, browsing the web, showering? Short. Homework, studying, working out? Medium. Working, sleeping, don’t feel like doing many landings? Long.

3 Likes

That’s smart!

1 Like