Long Haul to Hong Kong

The following pictures try to capture my experiences of flying my favourite aircraft and airline livery on a flight from London to Hong Kong.

Server - Expert
Route -EGLL-VHHH
Aircraft- Boeing 787-9
Airline- Vietnam Airlines
Duration -13hrs

Picture s include: On Rwy 9 Left EGLL- Gear Up- Sunrise at 39000- Turning base at 190kts- Landing configuration VHHH- Touchdown and rollout. Hope you enjoy! On

Uploading: 2011DA91-8C72-457C-B716-31621D46CF04.jpeg… Uploading: E84348DA-CCFC-4D56-8691-F998C7FDADC9.jpeg… Uploading: 9AA0AA66-667C-4E19-AA0A-DA69E0E8722A.jpeg…

10 Likes

These look great!

1 Like

Sick pics!

1 Like

Nice pictures! Looks like a fun flight! The last one is nice with the Cathay taking off.

1 Like

Good stuff.

2 Likes

Beautiful photos, it’s nice to see Hong Kong being used so regularly in Infinite Flight.

2 Likes

Very nice!

2 Likes

nice photos! must been fun going over asia

1 Like

Great shots, love the second last one😉

1 Like

13 HOURS !??!?!? The longest flight i’ve done yet is Tokyo - Dubai and it felt like it took forever!

1 Like

On that long routes you normally start in the evening and let it fly through out the night

Yep I hear you ! I am hooked on long haul flying through nights and days setting alarms for my top of descents. Try one 👍

I always wanted to do a KSAN to EGLL. I will try to asap!

1 Like

Go for it! Prepare your alarms and post your adventure on screenshots so we can be part of it! Good luck.

1 Like

DIng! Dong! There’s a bunch of 787 beauty’s at your door.

1 Like

thank goodness nobody is talking about how did vietnam airlines fly from heathrow to hong kong (this is meant to be a joke)

1 Like

I am flying everywhere in this plane ! Lol

1 Like

I am flying EGLL to FLKK Zambia at the moment only 9 and a half today.

I sure will cheers

1 Like