Long haul issues

I’m not sure if anyone else has this issue, but on every long distance flight I’ve done so far, the game always closes down with just about 30-40 mins left of flight time. It’s sucks because they’ve been on 6-10hr flights and it’s not fun losing all that flight time for the game to crash. Hoping it can get fixed soon.

1 Like

This is a known issue with iOS devices. The mods and other staff are working on it right now.

2 Likes

This link might contain some possible fixes and things you can try to help with these problems, but no fix is guaranteed.

1 Like

I feel you. I was on 16 hr flight and 30 mins til landing and the app closef down. Im so sad. The staff will fix it later hopefully.

1 Like

Thank you… these don’t work for me 😩😩

1 Like

Oh, that’s too bad. It’s good you gave those a try!

I had enough saved up for a new iPad and luckily bought it right before 19.4 came out, so I’ve avoided almost all those problems.

1 Like

This will most likely be fixed in the future. I was on short final in my first flight in the A350 KEWR-WSSS guess what happened while I was on short final… It froze then unfroze and luckily I was able to land it

The devs have already confirmed that a fix is for sure on the way. Can’t find the exact post at the moment.

1 Like

I know I have seen the post. I always do that so people can’t take my word for it in the future. But yes, they have confirmed that.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.