Long haul flights

Hey there I was just wondering if I try to do long haul flight that’s like 12 hours will that affect my phone while it’s charging

2 Likes

Well not really. It would not affect the flight but the battery if you are always are doing long hauls and the phone is on the charger

1 Like

Hey,
If u lower all graphics once at cruising and lower ur brightness to the lowest u should be fine. And about the graphics part, u should do that on a long haul cause it will make ur phone run faster and as for the battery, yes u will survive, leave the phone charging on lowest brightness

1 Like

Thanks for the reply I appreciate it

2 Likes

All I do is turn the brightness down and put it on a still view for example cockpit or wing not a moving view like scenic

1 Like

Depends if you have a good charger or not, but for the most part I usually have the low power mode on during long flights in the IF settings, and have my brightness set to low.

1 Like

You will only need to keep it charging, I recommend you to do long haul flights at nights and keep your brightness at medium or low, so then you can sleep around 8 hours without worrying about time, but prepare your alarm to wake up and make your descend to your destination, and you will feel that your flight was not that long🌝👍

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.