• London
  • Amsterdam

0 voters

SoCal has Won to have me fly around on TS1

It has finished as it kept crashing

5 Likes

I’m gonna go see you

3 Likes

How can you possibly spend 6 hrs flying on a phone or tablet…Unless you’re just going AFK and leaving your plane flying just to get xp, in that case, proceed with your mischievousness

7 Likes

I am going sit and watch it, I have nothing else to do as I have hay fever

4 Likes

Anyway I am going to make it 4 hour flight

2 Likes

Well, get better and have fun I guess, if that can be considered fun ¯_(ツ)_/¯

3 Likes

Thanks, I probably would go AFK a few times in the flight

1 Like

Did a 5.5hr flight here the other day KORD-LSZH

3 Likes

What is your callsign and user?

1 Like

I wish we could fly across country for 4 hrs . what’s the point of a 4 hr flight in a circle lol Hope your better soon as well

1 Like

Or if you use the LiveConnect app and enabke AutoNav for a route to simulate LNAV. Ive done a 9 hour flight before flying in circles around the Chicago region and there is a lot of attention payed to make sure your FPL was inputed correctly.

1 Like

What’s the fun in that

1 Like

To test how my device would handle in preparation for long haul flights when global is released. Also to help test the AutoNav system on LiveConnect to see how it handles long duration flights since it requires WiFi connection.

2 Likes

I don’t see the fun in taking off, setting your device on autopilot for 8 hours and chiming back 15b min before to land

2 Likes

Well I guess being a pilot isn’t for you then.

4 Likes

The fun is in accomplishment.

If we get everything that’s been prospective, fuel burn, engine shutoff, actual high speed tailwinds at altitude it will be nice to test the limits of our aircraft and try to beat records for least fuel used, fastest ocean crossing, etc.

It is, just not staring at a screen for 8 hours

I’d get bored 15 min into it, lel

Another thing is working glass cockpit (Which IF doesn’t have yet)

There are so many diff screens and menus to play with and metrics to adjust.

Even coming down to selecting the right altitude to avoid heavy turbulence and getting the most favorable tailwinds.

3 Likes

But since we don’t have that yet, you’d just be staring at a screen for 7 hours, personally, I can’t fly more than an hour and all I do are touch and goes and short hops

1 Like