Long Distance Shots

@Kamryn Why does everyone think there are requirements! There are none all these great! photos can stay! Great job! @PDX_Flyer Very Impressive!

5 Likes

I also think they are great! It’s just that they ask for you to view your photos and make sure they are good quality photos and not too pixelated for the best viewing experience.

2 Likes

That is true but there is no reason to take these down I have seen much worst than these when it comes to being grainy just look at any of mine. All I’m saying is that there is no reason to say that. These are really good for planes at 30,000 FT.

3 Likes

They’re at the best quality that they can be at for the distance that they were taken from. Thanks for the compliments!

2 Likes

I admit, they are all great. I relooked. The first is the only one that is grainy.

Again, great photos! High-Altitude spotting is always fun

1 Like

I like the photos! Keep up the work!

1 Like

Thanks! I’m glad that you liked them

Great photos. They are great, especially for the distance. What type of camera do you use?

How did you get that Alaska 737-800 yesterday so good at 36,000 feet but the UPS didn’t come out as good at 26,000?

@Anthony_Williams I use a Canon SX40 HS. Thanks for the compliments! I’m glad you liked them

@Alaska170 There’s a thin layer of clouds today. The UPS was at 26,000’, but pretty far away. When I got the Alaska yesterday, it was at 36,000’, but basically right above me.

There’s a Canon 80D in my future. When I get it, I’ll definitely be playing with it and share some high altitude shots.

1 Like

Hope to see them sometime soon

1 Like

The second one is beautiful. Well done

1 Like

Thanks! I’m glad that you liked them

1 Like

Some unsuccesfull terminal-spotting attemps at Istanbul’s 2nd biggest airport Sabiha Gökçen (SAW-LTFJ)

c

1 Like

One day a friend told me that it doesn’t matter the quality of the photos, what matters is our love for aviation.

Amazing photos @PDX_Flyer and @CaptMuk24!

3 Likes

Agreed. :)

3 Likes

@CaptMuk24 Awesome Photos!
@EdCruz Definitely agree with that.
————————————————————————————————-
I have some more coming tonight.They should be better quality since I edited them a little bit. Also, I got a special livery…

1 Like

Everyone thinks there are requirements because, well there are, so uh, that’s awkward…

Not passing judgment on the photos, just saying, there is 100% written requirements that I would hope you as a experienced member were aware of…

9 Likes