London, UK to Montego Bay, Jamaica in 10 replay screenshots

•° ╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌✿╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌ °•.

LONDON GATWICK TO MONTEGO BAY

A very good day to you ladies and gentlemen and welcome aboard this Boeing 787-8 on TUI Airways flight BY36. Bound for the island of Jamaica in the Caribbean, we are expecting a flight time of just under 10 hours. It’s quite windy out there today so please keep your seat belts fastened when seated.

We’ll be heading of UK airspace and cruising the North Atlantic thanks to a well built oceanic track before finding New Brunswick and Nova Scotia and completing our final part of the flight over Cuba and surrounding islands and making our decent into Kingston and taking some snaps along the way.

Our cabin crew will be on hand to facilitate your needs and from here on a flight deck we wish you a pleasant flight and hope to see you again soon.
╌╌╌

Departure: EGKK (London Gatwick, London, England).
Arrival: MKJS (Sangster International Airport, Montego Bay, Jamaica).
Flight time: 9 hours 55 mins
Server: Expert.

Notes: As always, no hard editing was done to the photos, just some personal preference slight changes to the light and contrast and working with what is available – nothing fake added or taken away.

Good times.

°•. ╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌✿╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌ .•°

28 Likes

I flew this route a few weeks back, really nice route. Great shots as well!

2 Likes

Woah! I’ve seen beautiful screenshots before but these are some of the best I’ve ever seen. Scenery is beautiful. 👏👏👏

1 Like

Amazing shots like always, bonus points for Gatwick :^)

1 Like

Nice to see someone flying the 788! Great pictures

1 Like

That’s scenery is what makes IF so special. You have just persuaded me to do this route! Fantastic camera angles!

Happy Flying :)
Cign :)

1 Like

Thanks - give it a go! There are aircraft runway restrictions at LGW at the moment so it’s advisable to have a browse first as well ✈️

Now these are fit. One of the nicest topics out there!
@anon79257371 this deserves a Seal of Approval?

2 Likes

It definitely does

2 Likes

The scenery screenshot king has returned! Awesome shots as always :)

1 Like

Much appreciated, same as all of the comments 😎

Those are some incredible pictures you go there! Very good job!

1 Like

Fabulous pictures!!!

1 Like