London Tower on TS

Hi mens, just finished my session in London’s ground in Training Server, but I noticed that the tower is a little weird. I mean, I know it’s TS, but at least you could send the planes off to the active runways, right? In Ground, I sent all the planes to the active runways, and then I see that an airplane takes off from the opposite runway. Then, the airport is too busy to make patterns. I repeat, it is not an accusation or anything, it is my point of view. Correct me if I’m wrong. Here is a photo of the tower, can you mention it?
Screenshot_20190705-113759

1 Like

I’m sorry, but can you clarify your point a little bit? I’m having trouble understanding what the point of this topic is.

1 Like

I guess that if you have a concern with the tower, you could contact him by DM. Maybe you can clarify things!
As it is Training Server, moderators cannot do anything. Anyways, if I understood properly, you ordered planes to taxi to one runway and then they takeoff from the opposite side? How is that possible?

Unfortunately, this is Training Server. ATCs on Training Server have no other ways, but to calm down and relax. Bad pilots break rules, as well as bad ATCs send unbelievable commands. Personally, I would suggest you to stay away from these busy airports, e.g. EGLL, KLAX. You can open a tracking thread on the forum for practicing ATC skills.
Also, if you are interested in becoming ATCs on Expert Server, we warmly welcome to join the IFATC group.

1 Like

what happens is that the ATC used very bad commands, but it is already solved. Thank you.

That’s right, I sent everyone on the ground to the active post and the ATC authorized them to take off on the opposite one. And if he did not do it, he did not avoid it either.

Thanks! I’ll see if I’ll contact, but I’m grade 2 …

Anyone here can mention the tower? The name is in the photo.

I’ve looked for the person but can’t find the name. Not all users have a IFC account or they might have registered as a different name.

1 Like

No worries. Just keep upgrading and one day I hope to see you in the team.
Happy flying & controlling!

1 Like