London might be the 2nd busiest region!

I recently did a flight from EGBB-EGLC, and I parked next to company aircraft. The detail at EGBB is awesome!

London City was also very busy a few days ago, I requested taxi and I couldn’t leave my gate be cause of traffic.

4 Likes

It is good to see another region besides SoCal busy! If only regions like Oshkosh and Charlotte could be that busy. :(

1 Like

I just finished up an ATC session at Heathrow and I was operating it like the real thing. I had that much traffic! One time during my session I had 5 A319s 3nm apart on final! Looked so good!

I love EGLL and EGLC, great airports.

3 Likes

London EGLC & EGLL are by far my go to airports! My only problem with it is that the region ends almost dead on my house - which is no where near London despite the name tag :p (it’d be better named UK as covers the south east to midlands areas- and a ton of airports) - but thanks for the heads up, will try out EGBB :)

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Its the best region in my opinion. With the five london airports always busy and usually with ATC, you can start flights there up to Birmingham or occasionally East Midlands (during peak hours) where both tend to have ATC. This flight from London to Birmingham is not too long that you get bored on cruise yet not too short either!

1 Like

Oshkosh and Charlotte have so much potential aswell… Such a shame no one likes them
(Well, I do and clearly so do you but others don’t…)

1 Like

Another good reason to use London region is that at this time of year minimums come into play on approach. I have been doing some live flying and compared to real life for this time of year a great realism to be had.

I love the London region so much, especially London City Airport ♥️

It is the 2nd…

Realism with the BA A318 :)

3 Likes

EGSS was packed today!

1 Like

I’m surprised Chicago doesn’t see much traffic. Quite a few Bravo airports

1 Like

The Friday night flight was in London

Chicago just has its two major region airports next to each other

1 Like

Not if you include Milwaukee that is bigger than Midway