London Heathrow to Los Angeles! Departure @EGLL 310500ZDEC19

Hello Everyone!

In a celebration of the end of a decade, I’d like to have a group flyout from the two most used airports in Infinite Flight.

• Aircraft and Livery: There are several: Lufthansa, Brussel Airlines (probably don’t use Brussel Airlines) United, British Airways, Virgin Atlantic, Finnair, Austrian, Delta, Air France, KLM, and Air New Zealand

• Route: EGLL to KLAX

• Time of Departure: 2019-12-31T05:00:00Z

• Server: Training Server

• Additional Information: Looking forward to seeing you there. Let me know if you are attending below! You can copy my flight plan when we spawn.

Just letting you all know that you can either create your own flight plan or you can copy mine. I will be glad to share mine.

Alright! May I know anyone else who will be joining? We start in 30 mins at EGLL on Training Server

Attention! I will be switching to KLAX for departure instead. KLAX-EGLL is the revised route

I have departed

Alright! I’ll be crossing over KSLC soon… you can join there and copy my flight plan. This is on Training Server

This topic was automatically closed 12 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.