London Heathrow | Early morning arrivals | 26/10/21 | Part 1

Good afternoon everyone! I decided to leave my house at 5am yesterday in order to drag myself to Heathrow, hoping to get some sunrise action at Myrtle Avenue. Unfortunately however, upon arrival, I quickly realised that 27R was in use (brilliant planning on my part) so whilst frantically locating a spot for thus runway I missed the sunrise and the majority of heavies which came along with it. Nonetheless, there were still some pretty cool, standard movements which I’ll be showing you all today.

1. Starting off strong with G-TTNA, the British Airways A320N painted in the stunning ‘Better World’ livery, inbound on its first flight on the day from Larnaca before heading back out to Funchal.

1. A first for me! One of Icelandair’s two 753s inbound from Keflavik, photobombed by a seagull.

1. A quick stop at the shops provided me with a new angle, this stunning 763 of BX Air arriving from Cologne before continuing across the pond to O’hare.

1. Here’s a very nice Iran Air A332, inbound from Tehran!

1. Another stunning livery in my opinion, this Air China A333 inbound after an 11 hour flight from Beijing.

1. One of the reasons I went yesterday was to see a relatively new service to Heathrow, this Jet Blue A321N inbound from JFK!

1. Nice to see this Iberia A330, coming in from Madrid before returning and then heading off to New York.

1. A Qatar Cargo 77L hauling freight from Doha!

1. And finally, this Air China 77W sporting the ‘Smiling China’ livery on its way in from Beijing! A great way to finish off the trip.

Feel free to check out my spotting topic from LCY here:

London City Airport | Golden Hour Arrivals

Thank your for reading, expect to see part 2 within the coming weeks.

Dimitri

51 Likes

Very nice pictures @DimitriB! :D

1 Like

Thanks man!

2 Likes

That. Is. BEAUTIFUL.

8 Likes

I didn’t know they serviced Heathrow! Super cool

Nice pictures Mr Dimitri

2 Likes

Thank you very much Mr Oosthuizen 🤝

1 Like

Great photos Dimitri! The JetBlue one is my favourite 😍

1 Like

Thanks Jakub!

1 Like

That BA Better World livery is slowly growing on me…looks quite nice now that I think about it. Nice shots, Dimitri.

1 Like

I totally agree, thanks Matt!

1 Like

It’s so odd seeing JetBlue at London. 😂

1 Like

The A321neo is a beautiful aircraft. Loved the pictures!

1 Like

Thanks bro 🤝

1 Like

Oh wow, stunning shots! My faves are the BA A20N and IB A333! 😍

1 Like

Cheers man!

1 Like

Ya of course! 😜

1 Like

My fav! 😍

1 Like

These pictures look amazing!

1 Like

Thanks bro! Part 2 will be out in a few hours :)

1 Like

Looking forward to it! :)

1 Like