London Heathrow Community Meetup 2024

Great meetup, really enjoyed it. Thanks Dan, Cam and co!

Amazing meet up, great to meet the rest of the community and finally meeting my fellow IAG Virtual members.

Thank you Dan, Cam and the rest of the team for hosting

2 Likes

Cheers Cam, Dan, and Avon for this meetup, was quite fun !

1 Like

nice to see the queen again at heathrow! thanks for the meetup everyone! it was great meeting lot’s of you :)

2 Likes

I loved it

1 Like

Was amazing to see you all and some great spotting to add to that. Great to finally meet the IAG team.

2 Likes

Lovely Meetup, I truly enjoyed it… thanks to anyone who came around

8 Likes

That is absolutely beautiful 😍
Nothing is more majestic than the queen of the skies

2 Likes

So @United403 whens the Jackson meetup?

2 Likes

Cheers for the day everyone! Nice to see some of you again! Until next time! 👋 🇬🇧✈️ 🇲🇾

2 Likes

see you next time! 🫡😄

1 Like

thanks for coming lee! sorry i didn’t get a chance to talk to you for the first time!

was too busy spotting 🙄😅

until next time lee!

:) 😁

1 Like

Idk, but when it does happen, I have connections across the valley and will gladly get the IF staff suites at The four seasons, and give each one a pet Bison to bring home 🦬🏔️

5 Likes

Another great day to remember! For me it was the best and most memorable day of 2024 so far! 😊
Let’s hope it won’t take another 6 years before we meet again! 😂 [yeah, I’ve missed the one in 2022 :( ]

Thank you, good day!

5 Likes

Oh no! I’ll be sure to say hi next time, there was just so many people haha! 🫣

See you at the next LHR one hopefully! 🙂

4 Likes

What an amazing day (despite the rain)!

Huge thanks to those who showed up and geeked out for a few hours. The IF community is unbeatable 🙌🏼❤️

18 Likes

Yes, it really is! Too bad I couldn’t join… 😔

1 Like

it was great to see you dan and talked together! thank you for the meet-up and organising this! :)

1 Like

Was a fantastic event yesterday, especially for my first time spotting at Myrtle Avenue with a group. Thank you @Dan and the rest of the staff for making this event happen. Haven’t gotten around to meeting the rest of you guys in the community but maybe when we get to the Dam. I’ll ensure to introduce myself to everyone.

2 Likes

@Dan it was so nice to meet you for the first time with @If.EnglandYT

1 Like