London Heathrow Community Meetup 2022

Thanks everyone! Glad you enjoyed it 😊 Until next time… right? Let’s do another meet-up at some point for sure

14 Likes

Great to pop down and meet everyone ☺️

4 Likes

landed back in Zurich after an Aircraft change and a 50min delay waiting for takeoff slot✌🏽
great weekend is over, thanks again everyone

10 Likes

As I currently travel back on the long train journey from Geneva airport towards Basel and admire the view, I would like to thank @Dan and Infinite Flight for a great day out. Whilst it was quite far to come for the day, it was worth every second. It was great to meet people I haven’t seen in almost 3 years to all the new people I have seen on the forum, but never spoke to in real life before.

I’ve said this many times before, Infinite Flight Isn’t just a flight simulator, it’s also a big community of people coming from all over the world. I’m glad we can all share the same passion!

I can wait for the next community event and if anyone is ever in Switzerland send me a DM and I’m always happy to meet up!

See you all around the forum or In the virtual skies of Infinite Flight!

9 Likes

Guys yesterday when this was inbound alot of ppl are tracking it is it because of this event

1 Like

I don’t think 1,564 people were at the meet up tracking this flight.

6 Likes

But that would mean you have to close Microsoft visual studio on discord 😮

Maybe @LTFM 🤓

I am coming if it is at LTFM :D

1 Like

Especially me too 🤤

Saying goodbye to the UK yesterday afternoon :)

22 Likes

I’m not a professional photographer but here’s 2 taken by my phone.

8 Likes

BigJetTV was also streaming at the same time

1 Like

Yea I assume that’s why so many ppl are tracking it

1 Like

Can’t believe you actually flew it in the X-cub lol. Legend for that

Kinda surprised that we haven’t had very many spotting topics from this.