London Heathrow Community Meet Up

Yeah I do agree that it is too expensive… but I really likes the idea of flying on the A346 and B744 before they are retired in he coming years

Gatwick to Heathrow on coach is £25per person

Although I just booked my flights yesterday and there are still more than 2 months to go, I’m already very excited and I’m looking forward to meet as many of you as possible.

I originally planned to fly in on the 15th, spend a couple hours at the Meet Up and then go visit a friend in London before heading back home the same day. I will now probably stay for the night though as it might take a while for the next Meet Up to come in Europe. Maybe some of you will be around for dinner! And I’ll still get to visit my friend on the 16th.

See, I’ve been a member on this community for almost 4 years now. May 10th, 2019 will mark my 4th anniversary to be exact. Sadly, I wasn’t able to go to the last Meet Ups even though I would have loved to go to Las Vegas last year. But now is my chance and I‘m looking forward to put a face to the usernames I see here everyday.

And I think somewhere on the way of that 4 year long journey I promised a couple Staff members and moderators some Swiss chocolate if they’d do a Meet Up close by. Well…

You can make ppl more happy if you bring one of the Swiss bank safes with you. Good luck.

I think FDS should step up and charter a VIP 747 to bring us Americans over free of charge. It’s only common decency…

If only I didn’t live on another planet (aka Australia). Hope it’s a huge success and all who attend have fun!

So all of us are suppose to fly to one destination that cost money then fly to London which cost money.Might as well fly over indiviually as it will save money

I will hopefully be there.

is amsterdam also on the list :)

My best friend, you want to help a brother out? @DasMarc

If you manage to come all the way down to London, I’ll see what I can do for you… 😏🍫

Perfecttt timing the day after I finish my GCSE’s yessss

You also have me as a back up 😉😂

Thank you best friend on reserve status lol

See you there then!

Hello Everyone!
I will try my best to come since I live in Dubai and it’s about 7-8 hours away by plane and on Sunday we have school it’s not weekend here. Anyways like what will we do in the meetup any plans? (Like what will happen) Where exactly in LHR? I am really excited for this meetup hope I can make it! :)

If you buy me a plane ticket you will get lots of Norwegian chocolate 😏

Just because I’m Swiss doesn’t mean I’m rich 😂

Just because I’m Norwegian dosent mean I’m rich either🙃😂

You guys need to head to Portland some time. You would love Voodoo donuts. And all the beer we make.