London Heathrow Community Meet Up

You criminial. The thing I miss the most is the food, especially nandos.

1 Like

I’ll be in Crowborough. I’ll try to work out if I can make it or not soon

2 Likes

Count me in I’d love to meet you guys :)

2 Likes

I would come with you for dinner!! Please just pm me if you already have a plan, would be nice, thanks

1 Like

Oh man! I’d love to come, but I’m a ten year old boy that lives in a tiny town 2 hours away from Toronto. No way my parents will let me go, sadly.

And I was also wondering how I could try to get into IFATC, if you could tell me how that would be incredible!

1 Like

Check this out for IFATC.

2 Likes

If you re 10 year old and want to become IFATC then i think you ll have to wait for a while

8 Likes

Lol u guys Shld chip in for a first class tix and get food from the concorde lounge

1 Like

Very nice ! ;)

2 Likes

Which terminal will the event be at?

1 Like

According to the blog, Misha said it depends on the weather that day so keep an 👀👀 out for more info in regards to that

1 Like

@IF_Aviation1 hopefully at Terminal 4 and Myrtle Ave, would be very nice outside

1 Like

Myrtle is the number 1 plan

11 Likes

Had been there a year ago and it was awesome, well… without my camera. Now i will arrive on Saturday morning with 3 battery packs and 80GB empty storage, should be enough for the Flight/meetup

I’ll stay in a Hotel at Terminal 4 so I would not have to walk that much, the area is nice for approach, if they depart over Myrtle ave we could go into the big park on the other end of the runway.

At least that would be my plan for the 3 days of plane spotting

1 Like

Good! As it’s close to the tube station.

1 Like

Just as a fyi, Myrtle will only become fun from 3pm since runway alternation has arrivals to 27L in the afternoon that week 😬

3 Likes

Isnt there a spot at the tube station close to Myrtle where we can see the other runway arrivals?

1 Like

I doubt you can really do a proper meetup at the roundabout south of the 27R final approach 😂

1 Like

Well it depends…

It has a radius of 13.1 meters which gives it an area of around 450 square meters. And if we calculate generously and we give each one of us two square meters of space then we can fit around 225 persons in there. Should work. But the cars are quite noisy.

12 Likes

Meet up in a roundabout, how classy

4 Likes