London Heathrow Community Meet Up

I don’t have the money for air travel,so what if I walked to London? Just to keep it simple my entire adventure would include planes, trains, automobiles and of course walking. I roughly estimate that you would walk about a total of about 10,000 km. You could walk 42 km per day at a rate of 5km an hour, which would take you about 8 hours. That means you would have about 239 days of walking.

So I probably can’t make it.

23 Likes

Whoops, either way, I still can’t come

Can’t spend money for an airplane ticket just to see IFC irl

I could use that money for better things

9 Likes

You might see me there

3 Likes

You don’t need UK citizenship to enter the UK (for most western countries, you can visit for tourism without a visa). Brexit hasn’t had any impact :)

15 Likes

I should be able to come :) I can’t wait

1 Like

Of course its worth it!

Great to see another meet up in the UK. What a great way to start the summer off.

3 Likes

Hope to see a big number of folks there, booking this at the end of the month :)

3 Likes

Well, will there be people aged 15-14 I feel I’ll be the only teenager

2 Likes

Yeah, I am a US citizen and the last time I went to the UK was pretty recent in November, so I was just wondering 😃

Anyone have an extra 1001 USD to fly me out?

just kidding, hope to meet you all another day :)

11 Likes

Being 15 imma speak to my parents but I’m not going to lie I don’t think I’m going to convince people who are already sceptical of me being on here (I’ve told them how great of a community it is but…) i’ll Try

4 Likes

There are plenty of teenagers here, you won’t be the only one :)

7 Likes

If only! Perhaps I can persuade Laura 😉

13 Likes

We’ll have plenty of people around that age, don’t worry! Feel free to bring anyone you wish such as family members too if you would like to feel more comfortable 🙂

7 Likes

Gimme visa ;(

@Brandon_Philpot we go together 😂

Can’t make it 😞

One question to those who’ve been to such Meet Ups before:

Is it recommended to stay over night or is it finished when it’s finished at 1600Z? 🧐😇

1 Like

Okay, so I found three flights? Anyone willing to pay my airfare? You can PM me if you are up to it 🙃😉

Yes, I know the dates aren’t accurate

6 Likes

Lol I totally agree with you!