London Heathrow Community Meet Up

Hmhhhh…

Might be worth the day trip. Don’t even need to stay overnight.

And booked 😊

38 Likes

Are you sure you need a UK citizenship? The reason I ask if because I have been to LHR 3 times before…

Anyways, I’d have loved to come, but I’ll be flying somewhere else for Summer! And on the Delta CS100 to either SLC or SEA from SJC!

4 Likes

I would have to convince my parents to go to the U.K. on my own 😂 Would be like an 8 hour flight but not bad

Would love to, but maybe next time when it’s closer to home :)

3 Likes

The thing beginning with B and ending with t

3 Likes

YAY! 😁

On the 15th of June, I will be heading to Paris le Bourget Air Show! Before that I will be able to meet you on the way! This is unbelievable. I am going to mark this date!!

Just a question @MishaCamp will you all be heading to the Le Bourget Air Show too?

If only I could afford flying to both regions.

17 Likes

That is what I thought, just didn’t want to say it since it is political

4 Likes

Ah great event! Sadly I will not be here for this one, but I already got tickets booked for Airventure 2019, so I’ll see y’all there!

4 Likes

I don’t have the money for air travel,so what if I walked to London? Just to keep it simple my entire adventure would include planes, trains, automobiles and of course walking. I roughly estimate that you would walk about a total of about 10,000 km. You could walk 42 km per day at a rate of 5km an hour, which would take you about 8 hours. That means you would have about 239 days of walking.

So I probably can’t make it.

23 Likes

Whoops, either way, I still can’t come

Can’t spend money for an airplane ticket just to see IFC irl

I could use that money for better things

9 Likes

You might see me there

3 Likes

You don’t need UK citizenship to enter the UK (for most western countries, you can visit for tourism without a visa). Brexit hasn’t had any impact :)

15 Likes

I should be able to come :) I can’t wait

1 Like

Of course its worth it!

Great to see another meet up in the UK. What a great way to start the summer off.

3 Likes

Hope to see a big number of folks there, booking this at the end of the month :)

3 Likes

Well, will there be people aged 15-14 I feel I’ll be the only teenager

2 Likes

Yeah, I am a US citizen and the last time I went to the UK was pretty recent in November, so I was just wondering 😃

Anyone have an extra 1001 USD to fly me out?

just kidding, hope to meet you all another day :)

11 Likes

Being 15 imma speak to my parents but I’m not going to lie I don’t think I’m going to convince people who are already sceptical of me being on here (I’ve told them how great of a community it is but…) i’ll Try

4 Likes

There are plenty of teenagers here, you won’t be the only one :)

7 Likes

If only! Perhaps I can persuade Laura 😉

12 Likes