Logo Maker

Hi,

I was just wondering what software or people do they use to make their logos. I was wondering if someone could make one for the new FedEx Virtual.

Thanks,
Cormac

4 Likes

You would have to search around. Just take the FedEx logo, and add the world Virtual to it. You can use photoshop.

1 Like

Just get a logomaker app. Be careful with using FedEx’ real life logo.

2 Likes

Any suggestions for one?

Can I get it in the AppStore?

I believe it does cost a few dollars. I don’t know if they offer a free version.

You can do for free.

Hi there there’s already a FedEx Va. I’m sure @NEO can explain

@NEO is in the loop about this

It’s Photoshop Express I believe which doesn’t offer the option to add text as far as I know

I just use an iPad for creating a logo. I use Notability to add fonts and text to a logo. Then I use Black Eraser to get rid of the white background.

Here is my creation:

3 Likes

Looks good! I’ll have a look at the app.

1 Like

depends on which characteristics you value.

Thank you! Notability is supposed to be used for notes by the way. So if you are also looking for a good note-taking app Notability is a great choice.

2 Likes

Looks good and professional

1 Like

Well good to know. Then you should know all information by now but I had a logo made for us can’t remember who it was though

@Liftoff and @StarTraveler are good at logos.

2 Likes

I just make mine on word Microsoft by removing picture backgrounds or adding affects/ filters

I use Snapseed, but I think I told you that before.

2 Likes

@PlaneCrazy I don’t use it for IF however if you have some money available, you can pay someone to do it with experience on ‘Fiverr’ it’s very efficient and stress free! I can’t recommend an editing software as I’ve never used one! For Fiverr, it is around $10 on average

1 Like