Logitech G Saitek Pro Flight Multi Panel

Hi IFC

I have purchased the Logitech G Saitek Pro Flight Multi Panel alongside the logitech yoke and throttle to hopefully use for infinite flight.
I went a bit crazy on Amazon last night ( nothing to do with the few beers I had 🤣)

I dont even have a PC, I’m looking to start using my Samsung dex pad and hopefully get it all up and going.
I was wondering has anyone out there used the logitech panels as I’m starting to think infinite flight doesn’t support it.

If there’s any advice yous guys could give me in setting this all up and to get it working that would be great.
My yoke comes tomorrow, I also bought a Samsung curved monitor (£300 I’ve spent on all of this setup…not wise)

Anyways hope someone can help me get this going.
Hope it’s not money down the drain.

Thanks in advance IFC

Gary Trainor

2 Likes

From my experience with saitek flight equipment is that you can hook up a Flight Yoke or Joystick If you have a computer.

1 Like

Using LiveFlight.

1 Like

I also seen a video of someone using the yoke with the Samsung dex. Hope I haven’t missed something!

Thanks

1 Like

Yikes, I’m not sure about the panel… All I know is that IF supports joysticks and yokes. But I’m not sure about a panel…

1 Like

Hopefully someone out there has tried these. Would be a shame if I cant get it going 😩😉

I have that panel and can say that not all of the switches work with IF.

Ones that work:

• Engine Start
  • Nav Lights
  • Bacon Lights
  • Strobe Lights
  • Landing Lights

Ones That do Not Work:

• Landing Gear
  • Master Switches
  • Random Other Switches

Hope That Helped!

3 Likes

I don’t believe the panel will work. Regardless it’s Amazon, they let you return anything even if opened.

1 Like

Some of them work @Chatta290 :)

2 Likes

#chatta290

I’m sure your using a computer but do you have any idea if it will work for me on the dex?
Even if I could get it lit up so I know its working.

Cheers

I have no clue. @Infinite_Flight_Sims is probably the most qualified to assist you with this.

If it doesn’t workout how you would like then just return it. Least you tried.

2 Likes

Thanks, I made a mistake 🤣

@Infinite_Flight_Sims

As I said before.
I know your probably using a computer but do ya think it will work for the dex?
I just watched a few of your videos and I didn’t realise you had to plug in the panel into the yoke so tomorrow I will no if I can get it going.

Thanks anyways

1 Like

I actually just plug it into my phone with an adapter. idk but it should work with dex.

1 Like

thanks man.

I will try this and get back to you.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.