Login issue

Hi, I had the issue with the A330 so I reinstalled the app. After logging in IF is constantly asking me to subscribe to even access solo. I don’t want to subscribe right now since my parents said they will buy it later. How can I access solo to try out the
new A330?
For clarification:I have bought several aircraft and regions including a330 pre global so I should be able to access them

Before deleting the app you did have Pro right?

1 Like

My pro ran out earlier this month.

Hey there,

• You can not access the Airbus A330 and most of the other aircrafts, since only Pro subscriptions members are allowed to use them.
  • You can only use the aircrafts that are free, such as the Airbus A321, Cessna C172, McDonell Douglas F/A/18 and other few selected.
  • You also can only access in selected regions, not around the world globally. I hope this helps.
1 Like

I have bought several aircraft and regions including a330 pre global so I should be able to access them

Basically, without Pro, you will not be able to access any locked airplanes and Global flight. In order to fly the Airbus A330 and many other aircraft, you have to purchase a Pro subscription. Hope this answered your question :)

1 Like

I also brought the Boeing 787 before Global update came out, but unfortunately I had to get a subscription again when I could not fly the 787. All bought aircrafts are not restored in the current version of Infinite Flight. The rules have changed. I used to have the same problem.

1 Like

After my pro ran out I had access to my purchased aircraft and regions till today so 🤷🏻‍♂️

1 Like

If that’s the case, can you confirm if you’re not able to access any aircraft or just locked ones?

1 Like

I can’t enter into the fly solo screen without IF asking me to purchase a subscription

Have you tried clicking “Restore Purchase?”

That should give you all your purchased aircraft and regions.

1 Like

Please correct me if I am wrong.

• Basically, I can guess that you have played a lot before the major “global” update came out. That would mean that you previously purchased aircrafts such as the A330. I bought the 787.

• Since the Global Version came out, the rules changed. The previous purchases are not saved anymore and only the remaining free ones are stored currently until today. You can only access the other Aircrafts such as the Airbus A330, with a Pro subscription. You can purchase them for a yearly price, whatever.

I hope this helps.

1 Like

I can’t reach that screen at all without IF asking me to pay

Mind if you send us a screenshot of what exactly the issue is? There should be a way for you to just x out of it.

I dont understand the issue completely but atleast a screenshot will help a mod of staff member understand what is happening and explain it to you.

2 Likes

Make sure you are not using the “multiplayer option”. Use the “solo” option. And please provide us with screenshots if you want to prove us about the issue. It would help us a lot.

1 Like

The issue resolved itself when reinstalled a 3rd time. Now it’s working fine thanks guys.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.