Logging into Infinite Flight Account

I can’t login to my infinite flight account can you help me in that issue please?

2 Likes

So when you go to the app, you aren’t signed in and cannot sign in? Is this correct?

Do you have a subscription?

Hello!

Sorry your having some trouble! Can you please be as descriptive as possible. Are you not being able to log into your Google / Apple / or Facebook account. If that is not the issue and you cannot link your IFC account let me know. We will figure out your issue after you give us some more info. :)

-Blake

2 Likes

USA_ATC I have an Google account but infinite flight can’t accept it 100x 👋🥺

1 Like

Alaskaairfireball11 I don’t have a subscription because I’m a kid I don’t have money or credit card number

1 Like

Hello!

An account is created upon subscription purchase. If you don’t have or had one, you can’t sign in since you don’t have an account :)

Don’t make assumptions based off of a hunch…never judge a book by its cover. Leave that issue between the mods and this user.

-Blake

1 Like

No point in doing that. See my reply ;)

1 Like

Oops sorry Seb 😬😂

Ok so I have gotten alittle lost here. Ur wanting to login to a Google account? Without out a pro subscription or anything there would be no real point in signing in like Seb said. You would have to ask your parents to get you a pro subscription for the game. I would login prior to asking so if you get a new device etc your pro sub will carry over. Good luck in talking them into it :)

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.