Logbook changes.

Hello IFC , I did some research and I couldn’t find anything about filter options, search options, or add a column for callsogn used for the flight. Hopefully this isn’t a duplicate post.

These are 3 things I think could help improve the logbook on Infinite flight.

I was thinking it would be a good idea to add a feature to where you can filter your log book. There’s times where I wish I could go back and click through all the flights I did in the 6 days following a violation to see when exactly the 7 days has been. Wouldn’t it be nice if all you have to do was click on the work”notes” and every flight with text will move to the front and if you click it again they will all go to the back of the log book. This could also be used for other things like searching flight times and all the other categories.

Also maybe add a search feature where you can search for departing and arriving flights you did. Say it’s been 6 days since you made a flight for a VA and they want to check your log book to see if you really flew it. You can just search for that flight using the departing and arriving airport.

Finally, I think it would be cool if we could add to the logbook the callsign that was used during the flight. One reason this could help is it will prevent people from logging 1 flight for 2 different VAs. Say it’s a codeshare route and 2 VAs have the same route database. Not saying it happens but you honestly never know.

has