I am trying to log into Infinite Flight Pro from a different device via Facebook but it keeps saying there is no account linked. i am 98% positive that i did not have a typo or anything like that.

1 Like

Does it say there is no account associated with this profile?

yes it does

1 Like

This is something you can see when you have yet to create an account in Infinite Flight. An account is created when you purchase a PRO subscription and can’t be created before that. You then have the option to link your account to either a Facebook or Google profile. You are most likely trying to sign in with either of them before having purchased a subscription and have it linked with your Facebook or Google.

I have a purchased subscription and my account has been linked to Facebook for years.

I am able to play it on my original device cause i dont need to log in but not the one im trying to play on

Hello!

What is your current callsign and display name?

Would you mind sending us a screenshot on what do you see when you log in? Have you tried logging into the Facebook website first before opening Infinite Flight?

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.