log book

can you guys fix the log book? my all flights is blank and the flights i do are in my live flights but the destination won’t show up, just did a flight from vabb to eham and only vabb is seen. i honestly find the log book important and fun to look at

1 Like

The “All Flights” is device driven so uninstalling or updating clears out the log from the log book.

“Live Flights” is server based which is why you can see them there.

2 Likes

yes i know. but a few months ago, the flights i did live were also stored in the all flights logbook. now it’s not anymore. every flight i do live stores in live flight but the arrival destinations won’t show up sometime, so i’m wondering if IF will change that so my live flights will be stored in all flights aswell

1 Like

When you made your flight plan, did you add your destination Airport as a waypoint in the end of your flight plan?
What I mean is was the last waypoint the airport it self, the blue or purple dot with the airport ICAO code on it.
Like flying from KLAX to KJFK, was KJFK the last waypoint seen in your flight-landing.
If you landed at your final destination but didn’t have the airport waypoint as a part of your flight plan then it won’t show up in your logbook. Let’s say you are inbound RWY 31L and your last waypoint is “TEDLE”, and there nothing after it then your destination won’t show up in your logbook…

1 Like

The ‘Live flights’ log book is still working. However, the ‘All flights’ log book has been broken since the March 2018 update. It will be fixed soon.

Cheers

1 Like

It’s not broken. It’s only showing flighs stored locally.

1 Like

Stored locally means flights on Solo? From what I see on my device, it recorded only a few flights from Solo, and only one or two from Live.

1 Like

Yes sir, If i’d be landing 31L, TEDLE would be my second last waypoint, I’d choose KJFK after TEDLE. Whenever I fly, no matter what airport it is I always do that

2 Likes

Alright I guess that’s not working for me. A few months ago, the flights I did live were stored in all flights aswell, but that stopped some day, now only the solo flights (which I never do cuz I love ATC etc) are stored there. So is there any reason why that has changed? Or am I doing something wrong? If so I’d like to know what because it was pretty fun to look back at my all flights log book after a long flight

1 Like

It’s storing the flights made on that specific device, solo or Live.

If you reinstall Infinite Flights, the “All flights” log is cleared.

2 Likes

I’m not sure about the specifics you’re mentioning. I’ll look into it.

1 Like

Yeah it’s kinda hard to explain, sorry if its hard to understand. I’ve reinstalled it a few times, makes sense my all flights log book is clear but now whenever I fly, no flights will show up there anymore

1 Like

Alright, let me know if you find anything or if i’m just doing something wrong

Yeah i don’t know, whenever I fly live it won’t show up there but when I fly solo it does show up in all flights. Few months ago I used to see every flight in all flights even it was live or solo

Any idea if it is my problem? Something I need to change?

No. There’s nothing wrong on your end.
We will investigate this and see if there’s any improvements we can do to make it easier to understand for the next update.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.