Lockheed C-130H Hercules pictures

In order to gather some enthusiasm for the C-130 project, I decided to gather some images of the C-130H (current variant known to be in the works) of different air forces to show the different camouflages available.

Philippines Air Force.

Japanese Self Defense Air Force.

Japanese Self Defense Air Force.

Cameroon Air Force.

Wyoming Air National Guard.

Venzuela Air Force.

New Zealand Air Force.

Royal Netherlands Air Force.

Greek Air Force (specially with that tail decoration).

United States Coast Guard.

Belgium Air Force.

Argentinian Air Force.

South Korean Air Force.

Spanish Air Force KC-130H (tanker).

Brazilian Air Force KC-130H (tanker).

16 Likes

@anon93676386 VZLA :)

2 Likes

I really think that the C-130 is going to be an unwelcomed addition to IF. We get some Camo liveries that look basically all the same. That’s it. Yeah we could do short landings and whatnot, but I think everyone prefers airliners. Especially with global coming out.

4 Likes

Personally I love the idea of the C-130 to the sim. Sure airliners are good but I can’t wait for it.

4 Likes

MaxSez: Why settle for less (H model) When you can have the best.
The C-130J Super Hurk its the only way to go! (USMC Model in Muted Desert
Camo)

5 Likes

Don’t you guys like diversity? :)

5 Likes

We only know the H has been confirmed.

1 Like

I want in-game photos.

3 Likes

@AirBerlin2… If it’s the H I’ll be disappointed. The J Super is now the king of the mountain! J’s Supers are on the civil market now to Cargo and Bush Lines. I give the Dev’s a lot of credit. They wouldn’t be foolish enough to buy a used car would they? Max

4 Likes

They’re going to add the aircraft which is being used by most air arms in the world. The H will be fine for me.

1 Like

@AirBerlin2. The H is a dog the J is a race horse! So Sad to Bad! Max

1 Like

Hey doesn’t the Australian raaf have the c-130

1 Like

Maybe they’ll add both?

Considering the lack of interest, they’ll only add the H.

Maybe the Turkish Air Force?

1 Like

No they don’t. This forum is a circle j*** offuture airline pilots who don’t realize that there is more to aviation than heavy metal trash haulers. Half of them don’t realize that they will have to fly Cessna’s before they fly airliners

2 Likes

I really don’t like the design of this plane

I like the Cameroon livery, it really stands out. Now, let’s wait for the Infinite Flight pictures :)

1 Like

I know, but I and lots of people here want something different from the jetliners.

very excited for this. C130 ROLLING DOWN THE STRIP!!!

2 Likes