Locked Free Camera in Cockpit

Hey guys,
EZYDOC which is a P3d and FSX camera can be used like free camera in Infinite Flight except if you want to take a cockpit photo mid air, the plane doesn’t fly through the camera. I think it would be a good idea to have a free camera that stays in the cockpit through the whole flight so you can get a better position. I know a lot of people enjoy getting better views from the cockpit.

Good idea!

I always try to get inside the cockpit view from the normal free camera, but when I finally find it it’s that junk watered down texture. This is needed!

9 Likes

Same idea as my request

1 Like

I see what you mean but not really. You see, this is only for the cockpit, and as @Kevin_Potthast explained, the junk graphics of cockpits in free camera could be overhauled so they look like the normal graphics if you were in cockpit mode. Your request offers all cameras yet this could definitely be added onto yours (with better rendering and graphics of course)

You wouldn’t need a separate “locked” free camera for the cockpit. It would just be one streamlined camera that would stay in the same place in relation to the aircraft even when moving.

1 Like

I think I don’t need to repeat myself yet I am not requesting a locked camera, I’m only requesting a cockpit camera that lets you move around.

What do you mean by Cockpit photo? Like outside the plane or inside the actual plane? Can you include of picture of what you are talking about in your request?

1 Like

Kinda hard to do that cuz I don’t have my phone with me (pray for me) but just getting a better view from inside the cockpit. Check out this video: https://youtu.be/0XHEuQmbRpQ?t=1m55s by the decent frooglesim. It should give you an idea of what I’m kinda looking for.

1 Like

I think this may be helped in the upcoming update by there possibly being a first officer view added for the MD11. As shown in one of the first previews by laura there may be a FO view which would allow a different view of the cockpit. Hopefully once this gets added they can add more cockpit views in the future as the free cam will always show a slightly watered down texture to allow the free cam to run smoothly.

Details on possible FO view here: https://www.instagram.com/p/BRqc_qSlfxk/

2 Likes

If I had a spare vote I would love to give you one I love it especially when your on final and you tap the camera trying to hit a control and crash this will help thanks for bringing it up great Idea

Haha. I appreciate it.

Thanks so much for the link, I’ll have to check it out :)