Locked Free Cam Views

Ok. It would be cool though by moving the camera and you could chose your wing view and it would stay in that place on the plane.

Yeah, that would be pretty cool!

1 Like

I have one free vote. I’ll use it on this for now:)

1 Like

Thanks! I’ll think about what you’ve said and edit my request if need be.

1 Like

I wonder how much work it takes to implement some new camera views 🤔

I doubt it would be that hard actually. They have the capability to save camera angles as we can see with the regular outside view. So they would just need add that to the free cam. We can also view our camera coords so if that was saved per view…

1 Like

Probably not much compared to a lot of other feature requests

1 Like

That’s why I like to vote on smaller stuff and more simple stuff like this. It seems more simple to add therefore more likely to be added.

1 Like

This feature I would use a lot in traffic control. I hope we have that in the app.

2 Likes

Super idea! Makes my ATC controlling experience whole lot easier/better

1 Like

Especially for devices that can’t load every aircraft. It’s really hard when all you can see are aircraft dots on the taxiways, etc.

Brilliant idea Luca - voted!

1 Like

UwU awesome

1 Like

Thank you all so much for the support on this feature! I can’t wait to hear more ideas and ways of implementing this.

1 Like

This would be very cool! It would help with Air Traffic Controlling and it would be cool to Implement (If Possible) when flying. You have my vote. ✔️

1 Like

Great idea! Has my vote

1 Like

When I had just read the title, I thought that you meant that the third camera view needs a lock feature, but now that I’ve actually read your post, lemme see if I can go clear a vote

1 Like

Funny how this time the request got 36 votes already 😅.

But yeah definitely, it’s needed for big airports like EHAM. Using the freecam is really slow.

1 Like

Very slow. Much slower than switching to a second POV.

Thank you all so much for the support on this!

1 Like