Local/Home Airline

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

4 Likes

Mine is Vueling (Home City Airline) and also Iberia and Air Europa (Country Airlines)

SW Florida Int’l , KRSW and “Western Global Cargo,” MD11 /B747 Freighters. They use the old Terminal abandoned ramp. Northside of the current airport

1 Like

Might wanna remove the caps, it sends a bad tone. My home airlines are easyjet and Virgin Atlantic as i live near gatwick

2 Likes

so I don’t know if it counts but pretty cool my state (Tennessee, US) had a local airline called Tennessee Airways that operated for almost a decade (1978-1987) and flew to places like CLT, ATL, BNA, etc. just pretty cool to think the state had its own airline.

but as far as my current local airline… my local airport is a focus city for allegiant so I suppose allegiant is my home airline.

2 Likes

Azul, Gol and LATAM for SBSP and SBGR

Iberia, Iberia Express, Air Nostrum (Iberia Regional) and Air Europa (which is now Iberia as well) for LEMG

Nothing really special tbh ;-;

1 Like

Well Congonhas is already special!

1 Like

Yeah haha

I love when 35s are in use; aircraft taking off flying to the east go right over my house

2 Likes

Isles of Scilly Skybus and Blue Islands are my local Airlines!

1 Like

Mine would have to he REX (regional express) only airline that flies to my local airport

RWA topic