Local ATC accent

Before I suggested this culture and tourism. Now I will make one suggestion only from this.

The ATC at airports should speak in local accent. This will improve the culture and make people feel like they are travelling to this real country.

The default accent will be local accent but if some pilots or ATC do not like hearing it they can change it, but it will only change their hearing, not other pilots hearing

You can change ATC voices actually! Go to settings, live, and then pilot voice

1 Like

Sorry bud but I think this would be a hassle for all IFATC’s or ATC when you have to change it manually. When automatically, some people may not like their voice / accent (no offense)

1 Like

I think the point of this feature request is to have it automatic, not for people to change it. For example, if IFATC was at VIDP, the default voice would be Rishi.

While I think this would be hard to implement, and sort of gets rid the freedom for ATC voicing, the idea is cool, it would add a cultural realism that often isn’t found in a flight sim or game.

Ohhh I see. That’d be interesting. But as you mentioned, the option to choose freely may be taken away. Maybe it could be an option to have it changed automatically? But not all pilots may like it

1 Like

maybe the default accent will be local but if pilots want to hear it differently they can change it, but it will only change their hearing, not other peoples hearing of the accent

1 Like

Voices is device controlled. Not app controlled. We only use the voices that are available on the device.