Loading Screen

Hey guys ı have a big problem here. First of all my english is bad please understand me. When global update is released. I update it. And ı bought 1 month subscription. When ı press the “FLY” button it takes me loading screen forever. I did everything for that. I restarted my device ı restarted İnfinite flight. I reset the ipad, ı did everything. But it not works what can ı do .

Device: İpad Air 2 11.0.3

2 Likes

try starting from an airport that was in the older IF version. Could you please be more detailed, send screenshots other useful information?

Kind regards,
Lorenzo Schaaf

Maybe try die clear the RAM when ther is an option for that.

Hi there,

We have seen other users have success with the following suggestion:

Reset Network Settings
-From the home screen, tap Settings.
-Scroll down to, then tap General.
-Scroll down to, then tap Reset.
-Tap Reset Network Settings.
-Tap Reset Network Settings to confirm.

5 Likes

Thanks ı will try it

1 Like

Make sure you close the app and refresh your device then you can relaunch Infinite Flight after you reset your network settings ;)

1 Like

Make sure you don’t have many apps running in the background.

@maeyo ı have only İnfinite Flight bro 😎

Haha awesome, just making sure cuz that was a problem I was having :)

@Levet it stil not work :/

Can you try to fly utilizing a different internet source? There might be an issue with you internet service provider or the equipment they provided.

@Levet is there a update loading screen problems???

We’ve seen some problems with long wait times at loading screens so we usually recommend a router reset, device refresh and an app relaunch.

@Levet When?

There are multiple topics about loading screen issues and I provided the usual suggestions above unless I’m misunderstanding your issue and it’s related to trying to get an update from your App Store? Please confirm :)

1 Like

@Levet Good. I Confirm!

Okay, make sure that you have the latest available update “Hotfix”

Delete the app and reinstall. Let us know if that helps.

1 Like

Okay thx so much ı have lates update in infinite flight ı cant wait for the update

@Levet when this update out?

Go into the App Store and see the most recent build there.