Loading Screen Ideas?

I thought I’d create this topic for people to share their loading screen ideas. Feel free to post yours - and share details of location etc!…

Behind this TUI 787-8 is Mount Teide in Tenerife.

This was taken on approach of my EGKK-GCTS (London Gatwick - Tenerife Sur-Reina Sofia) at around 22:45 UK time on the Expert Server.

For those UK/Europe based users this will be a very familiar view, but for those who are from different areas of the world may not have seen this much hidden gem!

I definitely recommend trying this route, even flying into GCXO (Tenerife North) is a brilliant option - but is more likely for long haul routes.

If you get a chance, have a go! If you wish to explore more of the Canary Island Approaches maybe even try an Island hopping in the Dash-8!

I look forward to seeing your Ideas!

Happy Landings 😊

12 Likes

There is a discord server for that I believe, but why not, here’s mine:

Or this:

2 Likes

This won’t work, as aircraft dots can’t be showing.

2 Likes

Brilliant, how can I go about joining?

Love the shots!

1 Like

Mmmm yes

19 Likes

LOL this should really be it

1 Like

Best one ever.

2 Likes

If you’d like to see these potentially on Infinite Flight’s loading screen, post it in the proper thread on the IF Discord.

4 Likes

I am new using IFC so wasn’t aware. Thank you for educating me

2 Likes

Speechless… this is the most emotionally conveying image that i have ever seen.

4 Likes

Magnificent. Absolutely stunning. It has absolutely captivated me with it’s beauty.

3 Likes

Maybe… this ANA cargo B777 (sea between China and Japan)

3 Likes

Hallo from Indonesia :)

8 Likes

Gorgeous shot man!

1 Like

What thread is it on the discord? I’ve looked for it before and can’t seem to find it, and I’ve been around here for nearly a year now haha

1 Like

It’s under photos-and-videos and in the subcategory “Submissions 🧵.”

1 Like

Just found it, thanks a lot man, I’ve got a few to submit :)

1 Like

Hello!

One of the many purposes of the Screenshots and Videos category is to not have one or several photobombing topics, which this one would classify at.

Feel free to read more in regards to the guidelines here:

Thank you!

2 Likes