Loading for long time in replay mode

I can’t use replay mode, it keep loading for a while anyone can help me? (Device realme 5i 4GM RAM, 64GB)

1 Like

How much free storage do you have available?

20GB left for my storage

Hello and welcome to the community!

I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this. Depending on the size of the replay and how much has to be loaded in, especially if 3D objects are present, you can expect a longer loading time.

If you have waited for an extended period of time and you’re still having issues, try restarting your app and/or device. This usually does the trick.

Let us know if you are still having issues!

I restarted my phone and also reduced the graphics, and object density

Is it just one specific replay or all of them?

I tried reinstall the game and try do some gameplay around 5 minutes, but same thing happened

Have you tried lowering your frame rate and graphics settings prior to launching your replay? I would try that and also, ensure you have a strong connection to your internet. You’ll need a connection to load the flight.

I lowered everything and restart the IF again, but I still can’t use it

Perhaps you could share one of your replay files here? That way we can see if we encounter the same issue.

You can use Share My Infinite Flight to do so.

I didn’t see a response in regards to your internet. Is this happening in WiFi or cellular? Have you tried restarting your router?

1 Like

My wifi also turned on and I check it it’s perfectly fine

Try following the instructions Z-Tube provided to share your replay. Maybe the replay file is corrupt.

1 Like

Here is the code FOHKNQZYEK

I am encountering the same issue as you. It’s specific to your file, though. I opened a few of mine with no issues.

The most likely cause is file corruption. There is a multitude of reasons for this, such as missing file data, poor connection, etc.

Unfortunately, there is no way to recover these files.

To help prevent this from happening in the future, ensure that you have a strong and stable connection before your flight. Restarting your device prior to each flight is also a good idea.

Again, I apologize for this. It happens to the best of us.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.