Loading error

Hello,
I have recently subscribed to infinite flight global, but i am facing a problem where my screen wont load at all… could you please help me out here…

I play the game on my Ipad pro
My Ipad is updates to the latest IOS thats is 11.2.2
And the game to is updated to its latest update too

1 Like

Can you explain what are you seeing? Does it not launch or does it hang on a loading screen?

Hello,
The screen hangs on the loading screen, i am able to select the aircraft, the location, however when I hit fly, the screen just hangs on the loading screen.

Regards
Amer

First, make sure you have a solid internet connection. Additionally make sure you are NOT using a VPN connection as this can cause what you are seeing.

Try to spawn in solo mode first and leave. Shortly after that, try to spawn on Training/Casual/Expert server and see what happens. (Had the same problem)

I have good internet connection and yes, I do not use any VPN. Could you please help me out and give me some possible remedy for this problem.

Regards
Amer Khosla

Another fix is to go into your device’s wifi DNS settings and change it to use Google’s DNS. 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4. This has helped others.

https://www.iphonetricks.org/how-to-change-the-dns-setting-on-your-iphones-and-ipads-wi-fi-connectivity/

I tried spawning into solo, but that does not happen too. The screen just hangs at the loading phase

Regards
Amer Khosla

I tried that, but it does not work. Is this issue caused due to my internet connection? Or is this a common issue that others face too?

Regards
Amer Khosla

Others have had the same issue but have fixed it with the steps above.

You can try uninstalling and reinstalling.
How much free space do you have?

Some have had luck with disabling wifi and then reconnecting it.

A reboot always helps as Obsidian stated. I thought I asked that earlier. Sorry.

Have you tried restarting your device?

I have just tried all of that out, but none of them work!
Should I believe that its my internet connection?
I have 16 GB of storage left and I just tried rebooting my Ipad, my router, deleting and reinstalling the game, however none of them work. Moreover, for the last few days when I tried doing the same in the morning, thats is deleting and reinstalling the game, the game starts working but for a few hours until the evening, after that it stops working and i dont really know the reason behind this.

Regards
Amer Khosla

Try connecting to another Wi-Fi network and see if that works

We have seen this before and it is often related to your network or ISP. Does it work in cellular mode?

I’ve had this intermitantly on iPhone 7 on iOS 11.2.2, closing IF and all other running apps completely and placing the phone into flight mode for a few seconds and then reconnecting to wifi seemed to resolve it

1 Like

No unfortunately my Ipad does not come with the option of cellular network.
But, i will try using some other network connection and seeing how it works.
Thanks

Regards
Amer Khosla

1 Like

I tried doing that as well, but it does not work. I guess its got to do with my internet connection.

Regards
Amer Khosla

Interesting that you report issues are in the evening which is when some ISP’s (Internet Providers) throttle their services

All i can recommend is posting your upstream and downstream speeds (http://www.speedtest.net is a good site) and maybe someone can advise further

[image1.jpeg]

This is the speed test here.
Regards
Amer Khosla

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.