LNAV confirmed (when Global Flight is out)

45 Likes

This is GREAT. We need this for Global. Thanks Laura!

10 Likes

Very, very exciting! Im looking forward to global flight. Estimating that it’ll come around mid 2017

3 Likes

What is LNAV

2 Likes

Lateral navigation. It’s when you set waypoints, and the autopilot guides the plane to them.

14 Likes

Oh you mean that system which brought down American 965.

8 Likes

YASSS!! Very useful feature!

4 Likes

Well that was something that came out unexpectedly.

7 Likes

It could come out accidentally on IF

2 Likes

NDB/DME/VOR navigation?

3 Likes

Automatic AutoPilot. It will automatically direct the aircraft to waypoints according to the Flight plan.

4 Likes

Ahh man. That’s why i downloaded LiveFlight! But, LiveFlight will do the job until then anyway.

2 Likes

No, it’s a question, will there be NDB approach, should be relatively easy to fly using VOR as ils set up already exists in HUD. However radio frequency would need to be active as would a gyro.

1 Like

I hope we get VNAV too

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

This has been on the list. It was going to be added, just a matter of time. Even though I wrote the autonav for liveflight, I never use it because I’m never in front of my computer when flying in IF. Need it integrated in the app itself.

4 Likes

What iš NDB DME and VOR navigation?

1 Like

My plans,

takeoff

make waypoints that go in circle

go afk

free xp

8 Likes

XD My plan was the same but you would have to repeat that circle several times. And when it is runing out you have to repeat it again.

1 Like

Just saw this:
https://community.infiniteflight.com/t/fuel-burn-confirmed-when-global-releases/53450
STOP BREAKING OUR IDEAS

1 Like