LLBG (A plane unintentionally painted)

A319CJ

EL AL 787-9 Came from Milan 4 flight hours and LATAM 787-8 Arrive from Rio de Janeiro 13 flight hours

737-900ER Travel Services Came from Prague British Airways 777-300ER to London And 747-400 EL AL that will not fly anywhere ๐Ÿ˜ข

EL AL 777-200-ER in new livery Flying to JFK behind him A330-200 Of the Kazakhstan government and A340-500 Of Sheldon Adelson Comes to Israel many times It also has 2 747SP 767-300 Some jets 737

EL AL 787-9 livery Las Vegas and San Francisco Painted like this for the new lines there On that side Las Vegas

A330-200 EgyptAir (short story) After a peace agreement between Israel and Egypt It was decided to open a line From Cairo to Israel EgyptAir She did not want to fly to Israel for reasons Because she was afraid of an Arab boycott So she opened Air Sinai And after that it became EgyptAir express They fly to Israel with planes Embraer E-170 But the line to Israel is often busy So they take planes from the parent company That she is not yet ready for her official planes to be in Israel Flight to Israel aircraft without color

43 Likes

Interesting backstory!

There are many interesting stories in the aviation world

These are awesome @liad747 love the British Airways 777 ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ

2 Likes

The second photo, is just amazing, great photos, canโ€™t wait to see more from you @liad747! And thatโ€™s an interesting story for the EgyptAir A330

1 Like

Iโ€™m thinking the plane you saw had the old Star Alliance livery!

It might not be OE-LAO specifically

It never had it actually, just a normal Star Alliance livery

Ah, I see. There were faded square patches on the fuselage, so I thought I might have had the livery I mentioned.

Honestly aviation aside Itโ€™s kinda sad how much hate Israel ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฑ Gets. Great photos I love them all and nice Eygptair story

1 Like

The plane of EgyptAir Was in livery of Star Alliance but EgyptAir Still donโ€™t want their aircraft In Israel Even if it is livery of Star Alliance

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.