This thread is a continuation of the following thread.
I have received moderator approval for this thread.
What is it?
This thread is for a livery poll, where someone posts a poll, which features up to 4 liveries on 1 type of aircraft.
As with most nice things, there are some rules. Please abide by them, and by posting a poll here you acknowledge that you have read and agreed to these simple rules.
- Please follow the IFC rules.
- Only ONE TYPE OF AIRCRAFT may be voted on per poll. This means that you are not allowed to create a poll that contains a Boeing 737-800 and a Boeing 777-300. See later for some exceptions.
- Follow the ‘How It Works’ guidelines.
- Respect everyone’s opinion.
- All polls must use the EXACT given format. To do this, simply copy and past the format into your post, and change the specified areas (brackets) to your suiting.
- Credits must be given to the photographer.
- The original post will feature a poll, and the next poll may be posted once the poll reaches atleast 50 votes (subject to change by the person holding the poll)
- After 50 votes, the poll holder must use a random number picker, here Is how you should do it (If it goes over 50 votes and the poll holder has not seen it, someone else may do the vote, featuring the all the voters)
- First, count the number of voters per option, and pick a random number between one and the number of voters in that option, once you have got a one person from each option, pick a random number between one and the amount of options your poll had. The number you receive from here will be the next poll holder. You can use Siri or the internet to get random numbers.
Aircraft: (Insert aircraft type here, eg, Boeing 777-300ER)
- (Insert livery one name here)
(Insert livery one image here)
(insert credits for image one here, blurred)
- (Insert livery two name here)
(Insert livery two image here)
(insert credits for image two here, blurred)
[poll type=regular results=always public=true chartType=bar]
- Insert Livery one name here
- Insert Livery two name here
Exceptions to single aircraft rules:
- You May use different aircraft, but only if both are from the the same families. There are some exceptions to this rule though.
- You may not vote on a passenger variant of an aircraft against a cargo/private variant (eg 77W and 77F )
- Aircraft must be the same for the following families:
- Boeing 737 Family
- Boeing 747 Family
- Boeing 787 Family (you may use the 787-9 and the 787-8 in the same poll, but the 787-10 must go up against another 787-10)
- Airbus A320 Family (You May use a A319 and a A320 together.
- Airbus A340 family.
Alright, let’s get on to the first poll :)
Aircraft: Airbus A350-900
- Air Caraïbes
- Air Caraïbes A350-900
- FrenchBee A350-900